Metabo SXE 425 TT Random Orbit Sander (240v)
The SXE 425 TurboTec Metabo random orbital sander is a very flexible machine that is ideal for sanding and polishing both even and cambered surfaces, and for sanding wood, plastics, non-ferrous metals and sheet steel.
The random orbit movement (rotation and oscillation) of the backing pad on this Metabo TurboTec sander ensures both high stock removal rates and a fine finish.
What are the key features of this Metabo electric sander?
- TurboTec boost gives you a burst of extra power in order to maximise the material removal rate
- Power Control System: no scratches will be made when first placing the active sander on the material
- Vario-electronics allow you to customise the speed to the task and material using a simple thumbwheel
- Choice of dust management: use the dust cassette with filter, or connect an all-purpose vacuum extractor
- Comfortable and secure use thanks to the removable front handle that provides control, and the non-slip grip areas
- Durable construction thanks to the dust-proof ball bearing and aluminium die-cast bearing housing
- Diameter of backing pad: 125 mm
- Idle revolution: 4.200 - 11.000 /min
- Rated input power: 320 W
- Output power: 160 W
- Revolutions at rated load: 9.000 /min
- Swing diameter: 5 mm
- Weight (without power cable): 2,3 kg
- Cable length: 2,5 m
- Velcro-faced backing pad
- Hexagonal wrench
- Removable side handle
- Dust collector cartridge
- 1 pleated filter