Metabo TS216 Table Saw + Stand 240v
The Metabo TS216 table saw is primarily designed for mobile use on site. If you want to buy a table saw for a workshop with limited space, then the Metabo TS 216 will suit you perfectly!
What are the key features of the Metabo TS216 Table Saw?
- Robust construction (anti-twist tubular frame) that is compact and lightweight – easy to manoeuvre and transport
- Integrated leg stand can be folded away for transport, storage, and working on the floor or a bench
- Powerful 1,500 watt motor allows you to make fast cuts
- Short setup time thanks to automatic blade reset after undercuts
- Tool-free lowering of the riving knife, for making hidden cuts and for safe transportation
- Dual port dust extraction helps you to keep your work and work area clean
- Overload and restart protection, to protect both you and your table saw
- Motor brake stops the motor in 3 seconds, for your safety
- Soft start technology, for a long service life of the motor and drive
- Cable and components can be store on the body, for your convenience
- Hard rubber tyres enable easy transport over rough terrain
What makes the Metabo TS216 site saw so portable?
You will find that the integrated leg stand is one of the key features of this machine that makes it the most portable rip saw on the market.
The legs are unfolded in a matter of seconds and can be positioned securely, even on uneven surfaces, which allows you to get to work quickly. They can also remain folded, to allow you to use this Metabo table saw at floor level. The legs are very lightweight despite their robustness, which allows the saw to remain very easy to manoeuvre.
The light weight and compact design of this portable bench saw is another fantastic feature. It is very easy for you to transport the machine to and from various locations, and moving the tablesaw around those locations once you are there will be no problem at all.
Other Metabo portable Table Saw options
The Metabo TS216 is the smaller version of the highly popluar TS254. They both make up two of the best table saws in the UK market today!
There is also a “Floor” version of the TS216 tablesaw available. It comes packaged without the stand to allow you to use it on the floor or a work bench more easily.
Length: 670 mm
Width: 730 mm
Height: 355 mm
- Table size
Min table size: 585 x 630 mm
Max table size: 780 x 930 mm
- Working height
Legs unfolded: 850 mm
Legs folded: 355 mm
- Cutting height: 0 - 63 mm
- Maximum cutting height
90°: 63 mm
45°: 43 mm
- Max. cutting width at parallel guide: 425 mm
- Maximum crosscut width at mitre fence: 165 mm
- Idle revolution: 5.000 /min
- Max. cutting speed: 57 m/s
- Saw blade diameter x bore: 216 x 30 mm
- Saw blade swivel range: -1,5 - 46,5 °
- Rated input power: 1.500 W
- Output power: 900 W
- Weight: 28,5 kg
- Cable length: 3 m
- Carbide circular saw blade with alternately bevel-ground tooth (30 teeth)
- Parallel guide/ripping denceMitre guide
- Table length extension
- Table width extension (left)
- Table width extension (right)
- Chip and dust extraction unit
- Rubber cable (3 m)
- Push stick