Metabo WE15-125 QUICK Mini Grinder
The Metabo WE 15-125 QUICK mini angle grinder (110v) is a highly durable 5 inch grinder with a great range of safety features.
What are the key features of this Metabo 5” angle grinder?
- High durability, for a long and reliable service life
- Metabo Marathon motor provides you with up to 50% more torque and a 20% higher overload capacity, for a high material removal rate and long service life
- Great safety features that help to protect both you and your tool (see below for details)
- Tacho-Constamatic Full Wave Electronics ensure that this Metabo 5” grinder maintains a consistently high speed, even under load
- Metabo QUICK system: tool-free disc changes at the touch of a button, thanks to the quick flange nut
- Gear housing can be turned in 90° steps to enable left-handed operation and cutting applications
- Auto-stop carbon brushes to protect the motor
What are the safety-enhancing features of this Metabo 5 inch angle grinder?
This grinder features the Metabo S-automatic safety clutch. The direct mechanical decoupling of the drive in the event of a disc jam minimises the kickback, protecting both you and your tool.
The VibraTech side handle features a vibration dampening system. This allows you to work for longer in greater safety and comfort.
The Metabo WE15-125 125mm grinder also features electronic soft start for a smooth startup, electronic overload protection for a long service life, and restart protection to prevent the unintentional startup of the machine after a power cut.
Grinding wheel Ø: 125 mm
Rated input power: 1.550 W
Output power: 940 W
Idle revolution: 11.000 /min
Revolutions at rated load: 11.000 /min
Torque: 3,5 Nm
Spindle thread: M 14
Weight (without power cable): 2,5 kg
Cable length: 4 m
- Inner support flange
- Quick flange nut
- Side handle Metabo VibraTech (MVT