Metabo WF 18 LTX 125 Naked Flat Head Grinder
The Metabo WF 18 LTX 125 is an 18v flat head angle grinder which has a very flat gear head that allows you to work in sharp angles. This machine is ideal for the quick removal of welding slag, rust or paint within tight spaces, such as frame constructions.
This bare tool comes with a MetaLoc box and is packaged without a battery or charger to allow you to build your own tool kit in an economical way without having to purchase unnecessary accessories.
What are the key features of this grinder?
- Allows you to work in angles as sharp as 43°.
- Compact design for comfortable handling, even for long periods of time.
- Robust motor for long service life.
- Speedy disc changes thanks to Metabo "Quick" system.
- Battery pack can be swiveled for working in hard to reach places.
- Great range of safety features.
What safety and protection-enhancing features are included in this tool?
Metabo motors are very robust and have a range of integrated protective features. One of these features is thermal overload protection, which ensures that the tool will not overheat. Another feature is the detachable dust filter which protects the motor from damage that can be caused by coarse dust particles.
There are also many features to protect the user, such as restart protection which ensures that the machine does not accidentally start again after a power cut. There is also a twist-proof guard which can be adjusted without the use of tools, and the electronic soft start ensures a smooth and easy start-up every time.
- Minimum accessible angle: 43 °
- Minimum accessible gap (hxd): 66 x 110mm
- Grinding wheel Ø: 125mm
- Idle revolution: 8.000 /min
- Spindle thread: M 14
- Weight (including battery pack): 2.4kg
- MetaLoc box with inlay
- Lamellar Grinding Disc "Flexiamant Super Convex"
- Inner support flange
- Flange nut (without tools)
- Dust filter
- Naked tool - battery and charger not supplied
Not what you're looking for?
Check out the rest of our Metabo range!