What is a Palm Sander?
A palm sander is generally used on wood to provide finishing touches. This small, lightweight machine tends to cost significantly less than other electric sanders and is therefore a more affordable option for light-duty sanding tasks.
Which Brands Does Kelvin Power Tools Supply?
We offer a range of high quality palm sanders by Bosch, Metabo, Makita and DeWalt in 110V or 240V.
How do I Decide Which Model is Suitable for Me?
If you are not sure which Bosch, DeWalt, Metabo or Makita palm sander you need, consider the following to help you decide:
- Safety and comfort: Are the vibration and sound levels low enough for you to use the machine for the required time? Is the grip area comfortable?
- Dust management: How effective is the dust extraction and the dust bag/box?
- Power: Is the machine capable of performing the required tasks, both in terms of actual sanding power and its ability to work for long periods of time?
- Stock removal vs quality finish: Which of these is more important for the range of tasks you need to complete and what does each palm sander model focus on?
- Ease of use: How easy is it to change the paper and attach/detach the dust extraction?
We're Here with Expert Advice if You Need it
At Kelvin Power Tools, we have a great team of expert staff who can answer your questions about palm sanders or any other power tools. So if you need to know more, please feel free to contact us and one of our team members will be happy to help you.