Panasonic EY45A1 Cordless Reciprocating Saw (18v 4.2Ah)
The Panasonic EY45A1 LS1G31 is a cordless reciprocating saw in the Dual Voltage range, and it comes packaged with 1x 18v 4.2Ah Lithium-ion battery.
What are the Key features of this Panasonic 18v recip saw?
- Tough Tool IP dust and splash protection: sealed switch, electronics coated in urethane to seal them tightly, and moisture-tight batteries give you a long-lasting tool and allow you to work worry-free in even the toughest environments.
- Superb battery technology: including features such as increased heat protection, discharge control, and increased reliability.
- Low vibration levels: the counter balance mechanism in this tool greatly reduces vibration levels, providing you with more comfortable and safe working
- Electronic stroke rate stabilization
Dual voltage sabre saw
These tools have a sensor in their body that detects the battery voltage and changes the current and voltage flow to enable the best performance.
This allows you to customise these cordless tools to suit the job: use 18.0v 4.2Ah batteries for super-high power and a long runtime, or use 14.4v batteries with a smaller power reserve for a lighter tool that’s easier and more comfortable to use in awkward positions.
See our complete
range of cordless
- Voltage: 18v (also compatible with 14.4v Panasonic slide batteries)
- Charing time (useable/full): 55/70 min
- Strokes per minute: 2800 spm
- Stroke length: 28 mm
- Max thickness of saw blades: 1.6 mm
- Size (w x l x b): 87 x 460 x 210 mm
- Weight (incl. battery): 3.4 kg
- 1 x 18v 4.2Ah li-ion battery
- Carry case
- 4 Saw Blades
- Extended 3 Year Warranty
1 Year as Standard
The EY454A1 is ideal for applications in wood, metal and plastic in building construction, wood oriented trades, and trades with installation works.