Panasonic EY45A1 Dual Voltage Recip Saw (Naked)
The Panasonic EY45A1X32 is a cordless reciprocating saw in the Dual Voltage range. This particular version is packaged without batteries, charger or case, which allows you to build up a pre-existing 14.4v or 18v cordless kit.
Key features of the Panasonic EY45A1X
- Tough Tool IP dust and splash protection: sealed switch, electronics coated in urethane to seal them tightly, and moisture-tight batteries give you a long-lasting tool and allow you to work worry-free in even the toughest environments.
- Low vibration levels: the counter balance mechanism in this tool greatly reduces vibration levels, providing you with more comfortable and safe working
- Electronic stroke rate stabilization
Why should I buy a dual voltage sabre saw?
These tools have a sensor in their body that detects the battery voltage and changes the current and voltage flow to enable the best performance.
This allows you to customise these tools to suit the job: use 18.0v 4.2Ah batteries for super-high power and a long runtime, or use 14.4v batteries with a smaller power reserve for a lighter tool that’s easier and more comfortable to use in awkward positions.
a 5.0Ah battery
for ONLY £75!
See our complete
range of cordless
- Voltage: compatible with 18v and 14.4v batteries
- Charing time (useable/full): 55/70 min
- Strokes per minute: 2800 spm
- Stroke length: 28 mm
- Max thickness of saw blades: 1.6 mm
- Size (w x l x b): 87 x 460 x 210 mm
- Weight (incl. battery): 3.4 kg
- Naked tool: no batteries or charger included
- 2 Saw Blades
The EY45A1 is ideal for applications in wood, metal and plastic in building construction, wood oriented trades, and trades with installation works.