Panasonic EY45A2 Dual Voltage Circular Saw - Metal (Naked)
This Panasonic naked circular saw EY45A2 XM32 is part of the innovative Dual Voltage range, made up of power tools that work with both 18.0v and 14.4v batteries. This Panasonic circular saw is ideal for a range of applications in metal construction, electric installation work, plumbing, and general construction.
What are the main Benefits of this Panasonic 18v Circular Saw?
- Tough-Tool IP 56 dust and splash protection
- Includes metal cutting blade
- Lightweight and ergonomic design with softgrip covering
- Innovative guard design allows steel, wood and plastic cutting blades to be used safely
- Transparent window for easy to see the cutting edge
- Electric speed control
- 3-way dust control system
- LED light
What are the advantages of a Dual Voltage Circular Saw?
All of the tools in the Panasonic dual voltage range have a sensor located in the body that detects the battery voltage. The machine then changes the current and voltage flow to enable the best performance, which allows you to customise your tool to suit the job.
If you require high power and the longest runtime then you can use 18.0v 4.2Ah batteries, and if you need a lighter machine to use in awkward positions then you can swap to 14.4v batteries with a smaller power reserve!
a 5.0Ah battery
for ONLY £62.49!
See our complete
range of cordless
- Panasonic Dual Voltage: 18v / 14.4v
- Charging time
Usable: 55 min
Full: 70 min
- Speed at no load in rpm: 4.500
- Blade size (outer diameter): 135mm
- Max. cutting depth: 46mm
- Size (W x L x B): 160 x 343 x 228mm
- Weight (incl. battery): 2.8kg
- Blade for metal
- Naked tool: No batteries, charger or case included