Panasonic EY75A2 Dual Voltage Impact Wrench (Naked)
The Panasonic EY75A2X32 is an impact wrench that's part of Panasonic’s new Dual Voltage range of machines. This is a body only version of the tool, providing you with a cost-effective solution for expanding any Panasonic Lithium-ion 14.4v or 18.0v kit. This Panasonic wrench now comes in carbon black as standard.
Best features of the Panasonic EY75A2 Impact Wrench
- Excellent Max Torque of 205Nm
- Dual Voltage - compatible with 18v or 14.4v batteries
- Brushless Motor - better performance and extended lifetime
- 3 Impact Speeds
- Electric Speed Control - with electric brake and reverse operation
- Lightweight at only 1.65kg and comfortable shape
- Tough Tool IP dust and splash protection
- Handy belt hook and LED light
The Panasonic EY75A2 is extremely popular with scaffolding contractors and is also ideal for tasks like air conditioning installations, automotive repair and steel fabrication.
Why should I buy a Dual voltage tool?
These innovative Panasonic tools have a sensor in their body that detects the battery voltage and changes the current and voltage flow to enable the best performance.
This allows you to use the batteries to customise your tool to suit the job: use 18.0v 4.2Ah batteries for super-high power and a long runtime, or use 14.4v batteries with a smaller power reserve for a lighter tool that’s easier and more comfortable to use in awkward positions.
Need a Carry Case?
EY75A2 impact wrench
with Carry Case
EY75A2X + Case
a 5.0Ah battery
Compatible with your
18v charger & all 18v tools
- Voltage: 18v or 14.4v
- Drive: 1/2" square
- Hybrid switch
- No-load speed
Low: 0-1000 rpm
Med: 0-1400 rpm
High: 0-2300 rpm
- Max torque:
Low: 50 Nm
High: 205 Nm
Low: 0-2000 bpm
Med: 0-2800 bpm
High: 0-3500 bpm
- Size (w x l x b): 61 x 155 x 242mm
- Weight (incl. 14.4v/18v battery): 1.55/1.65kg
- Naked tool: body only without batteries, charger or case
- Extended 3 Year Warranty
1 Year as Standard