Panasonic EY79A2 18V Combi Drill (2x 5Ah)
The NEW Panasonic EY79A2 combi drill is a powerful and compact machine with dual voltage, which means that it is compatible with both 18v and 14.4v batteries. This brushless model features new and updated technology for an overall improved performance in comparison to its brushed counterpart.
Best features of the Panasonic EY79A2
- New brushless motor for greater power and durability.
- New 'speed control function' allows you to define the speed settings to suit the job, enabling you to get the best possible finish.
- New 'hard chuck' jaw tips provide more grip and bite strength, causing less wear on your bits.
- Intelligent Powertool - communication between the battery and the tool, ensuring that neither is damaged in the case of overdischarge or overheating.
- Compact body with a durable design and carbon fibre finish.
- Dual voltage: compatible with 18v or 14.4v Panasonic batteries.
- Tough Tool IP56 dust and splash protection.
- Electric brake.
- Belt hook and LED light.
What Is a Brushless Motor?
Energy that is generated from the battery in a brushed motor is wasted on friction and heat from the carbon brushes. If you remove these brushes, that energy is transferred to the job which you're conducting; therefore creating a more efficient, powerful and concentrated machine with a longer runtime.
- 2x 18v 5.0Ah Li-ion batteries
- Carry case
- Extended 3 Year Warranty
1 Year as Standard
See our complete
range of cordless
- Voltage: 18v or 14.4v
- Battery capacity: 5.0Ah (Li-ion)
- Charging time (usable / full): 65 / 80mins.
- Speed at no load in rpm: 30-470 / 70-1,580
- Max. torque (stalling / instant torque) 32 / 50Nm
- Impact (blows per minute): low 540-8,500 / high 1,260-28,400
- Impact (blows per minute): 38 / 13 / 33mm
- Size (W x L x B): 68 x 188 x 250mm
- Weight (including battery): 2.1kg