Panasonic EY79A2X DualV Combi Drill (Naked)
The Panasonic EY79A2X hammer drill is a compact and powerful machine with dual voltage, which means that it can be used with both 18v and 14.4v batteries. This brushless combi drill features new and updated technology compared to its brushed equivalent for an overall improved performance.
It's packaged as a body only tool without batteries, a charger or a case.
Best Features Of The Panasonic EY79A2 Combi Drill
- NEW brushless motor: increased power and durability
- NEW 'speed control function': tailor the speed to the task for the best possible finish
- NEW 'hard chuck' jaw tips give more bite strength and grip, causing less wear on your drill bits
- Intelligent Power Tool: communication between the battery and the drill ensures that neither is damaged in the case of overheating or overdischarge
- Compact and durable design with a carbon fibre finish
- Dual voltage: use 18v or 14.4v Panasonic batteries with this hammer drill
- Tough Tool IP56 dust and splash protection
- Electric brake for greater precision
- Integrated LED light and belt hook for user convenience
What Is A Brushless Motor?
In a brushed motor, energy that is generated from the battery is wasted on heat and friction from the carbon brushes. If you remove these brushes, then all of that energy is transferred to the task that you are conducting; creating a more powerful, concentrated and efficient tool with a longer runtime.
- Body only tool: batteries, charger and case not included
ADD 18V 5Ah Battery
with your 18v charger
See our complete
range of cordless
- Voltage: 18v or 14.4v
- Battery capacity: 5.0Ah (Li-ion)
- Charging time (usable / full): 65 / 80mins.
- Speed at no load in rpm: 30-470 / 70-1,580
- Max. torque (stalling / instant torque) 32 / 50Nm
- Impact (blows per minute):
low 540-8,500 / high 1,260-28,400
Impact (blows per minute):
38 / 13 / 33mm
- Size (W x L x B): 68 x 188 x 250mm
- Weight (including battery): 2.1kg