Paslode IM50 18g Finishing Gun
The Paslode brad nail gun IM50 F18 is a fine finish brad nailer that uses Lithium-ion batteries, for excellent runtime. Over 25 years of gas tool expertise has allowed Paslode to manufacture this new industry-leading cordless nailgun range.
Typical applications for this 18g Paslode finishing nail gun include architrave, skirting boards, beading, paneling, secret nailing, cabinet work, furniture trim, glazing bead, exhibition and display work, as well as shop fitting and remodelling..
What are the main benefits of the new Lithium-ion Paslode fine finish nailer?
- Lithium-ion battery technology
- Small and lightweight shell, for easy and comfortable use in tight spaces
- Consistent, high-quality finishing, allowing you to produce seamless fixes without the extra re-touching and re-finishing work
- Optimum line-of-site, helping you to be more accurate
- No power cables or air hoses, for a safer and more efficient tool
What are the main advantages of Lithium-ion batteries?
The lightweight Li-ion battery included with this Paslode finish nail gun is excellent for providing you with a longer overall lifetime. Li-ion batteries have no memory effect so you can charge them at any time without affecting the overall capacity, and they do not self-discharge.
They take a maximum of one hour to change, and are compatible with all other Paslode Lithium-ion tools including the PPN35Ci, the new IM65(A), and the IM360Ci
- Weight: 2.1kg
- Dimensions: 307 x 288 x 90mm
- Power: 25J
- Brad Range: 16mm - 50mm
- Cycle Rate: 2 - 3 Brads / Second
- Maximum Cycle Rate:
1000 brads / hour
4,000 brads / day
- Magazine: 100 Brads
- Fuel Cell Life: Approx. 1000
- Battery life (2.1Ah): Approx. 10,000 fixings per charge
- Charger 230V: 1 hours max charge
- High impact lightweight carry case
- 1 x Lithium battery
- Lithium battery charger
- Cleaning solution
- Lubricating oil
- Safety glasses to EN166:F
- Allen key
- Safety instructions and instruction manual
- CE Declaration of Conformity
- Tool schematics