Senco DS5525 Auto-Feed Screwdriver
The Senco DS5525 is a collated screwdriver which allows you to work with collated screws, for quick and easy working.
It is a compact screwdriver with high torque which provides plenty of power for working with composite decks, cement board, or applications where dense engineered materials are needed. This auto-feed screwdriver is also ideal for applications where drill point screws are used to cut through heavy steel.
What are the key features of the Senco DS5525 Screw Gun?
- High torque motor - torque screws in without bogging down
- Quick Slide bit release, for easier bit changes
- Reverse switch, to back out driven screws
- Tool-free quick-slide nose adjustment, with clear length markings
- Corner-Fit Indexing Technology
- Adjustable depth of drive with depth lock
- Variable speed trigger with lock-on, to regulate RPM
- Belt hook, allowing you to keep the tool within easy reach
- Two nose pieces included
What is Corner Fit Indexing Technology?
This feature provides you with a better line of sight when driving screws, and smoother operation. This prevents the screw placement challenges normally encountered when using an auto-feed screw gun, and ensures that you get the most accurate results possible.
- Two drive bits
- Wood nosepiece (for a straight drive in harder materials)
- Drywall nosepiece (dimples drywall just right)
- Operators manual
- Carry case
- 1 year Warranty
Excellent Prices on All Senco!
See All Senco Screw Guns
Buy Collated Screws
Huge range In-Stock
25mm, 35mm & more
- 2.500rpm motor
- Torque: 11Nm (100 inlb)
- Watt: 600
- Height x Length x Width: 233 x 425 x 70 mm
- Weight: 2.15 kg