Senco DS5525 Auto-Feed Screwdriver
The Senco DS5525-AC is a collated screw gun which features an auto feed screw attachment for quick and easy working.
This compact screwdriver has a high torque which provides plenty of power for working with composite decks, cement board or applications where dense engineered materials are needed. This auto-feed screwdriver is also ideal for applications where drill point screws are used to cut through heavy steel.
Best features of the Duraspin DS5525 Screw Gun
- High torque motor - torque screws in without bogging down
- Quick Slide bit release for easier bit changes
- Reverse switch to back out driven screws
- Tool-free quick-slide nose adjustment with clear length markings
- Corner-Fit Indexing Technology
- Adjustable depth of drive with depth lock
- Variable speed trigger with lock-on to regulate RPM
- Belt hook - allows you to keep the tool within easy reach
- Two nose pieces included
What is Corner Fit Indexing Technology?
This feature provides you with a better line of sight when driving screws, in addition to smoother operation. This avoids the screw placement challenges that are normally encountered when using auto feed screw guns and ensures that you get the most accurate results possible.
- 2 x drive bits
- Wood nosepiece (for a straight drive in harder materials)
- Drywall nosepiece (dimples drywall just right)
- Operators manual
- Carry case
- 1 year Warranty
Excellent Prices on All Senco!
See All Senco Screw Guns
Buy Collated Screws
Huge range In-Stock
25mm, 35mm & more
- 2.500 rpm motor
- Torque: 11Nm (100 inlb)
- Height x length x width: 233 x 425 x 70mm
- Weight: 2.15kg