Senco DS5550-18V Cordless Auto-Feed Screw Gun
The Senco DS5550-18V is an 18V screw gun that features an auto feed screw attachment, for fast and easy operation.
This cordless collated screwdriver is powered with 18V Lithium-ion batteries, providing you with excellent runtime. It's ideal for applications like drywall (to wood or steel studs), subfloor sheathing, cement board, and underlayment.
Best features of the Senco DS5550-18V screw gun
- This is the High speed motor version
- Quick Slide bit release, for easier bit changes
- Reverse switch, to back out driven screws
- Tool-free quick-slide nose adjustment, with clear length markings
- Corner-Fit Indexing Technology
- Adjustable depth of drive with depth lock
- Variable speed trigger with lock, to regulate RPM
- Belt hook, allowing you to keep the tool within easy reach
- Two nose pieces included
What is Corner Fit Indexing Technology?
This particular feature of the Senco DS5550-18V cordless collated screw gun provides you with a better line of sight when driving screws, and smoother operation. This prevents the screw placement challenges normally encountered when using collated screw guns, and ensures that you get the most accurate results possible.
In the Case
- 2x 18V 3.0Ah Li-ion batteries
- Fast charger
- Two drive bits
- Wood nosepiece (for a straight drive in harder materials)
- Drywall nosepiece (dimples drywall just right)
- User manual
Excellent Prices on All Senco!
See All Senco Screw Guns
Buy Collated Screws
Huge range In-Stock
25mm, 35mm & more
- DuraSpin DS5550-18V (7W7001N)
- Screw Capacities
- Drives per charge: 500-700
- 5,000rpm motor
- Torque: 5Nm (60inlb)
- Height x Length x Width: 241 x 381 x 86mm
- Weight: 2.5kg
- 1 year Warranty