Senco DS7525-18V Cordless Autofeed Screw Gun
The Senco DS7525 is an 18v screwdriver which features a collated screw attachment for quick and easy working. This cordless screwdriver is powered by 18v Lithium-ion batteries, providing you with an excellent runtime.
The high torque provides plenty of power for working with hard woods, cement boards and subfloors. Ideal applications for this Senco auto-feed screw gun include drywall (to wood or steel studs), subfloor, wood decking, cement board, underlayment, metal framing, structural steel decking and rigid foam insulation.
What are the key features of the Senco DS7525-18V?
- Drives screws up to 75mm long
- High torque motor
- Quick Slide bit release for easier bit changes
- Reverse switch to back out driven screws
- Tool-free quick-slide nose adjustment with clear length markings
- Corner-Fit Indexing Technology
- Adjustable depth of drive with depth lock
- Variable speed trigger with lock to regulate RPM
- Belt hook - allows you to keep the tool within easy reach
- Two nose pieces included
What is Corner Fit Indexing Technology?
This feature provides you with a better line of sight when driving screws, in addition to smoother operation. This prevents the screw placement challenges that are normally encountered when using a collated screwdriver and ensures that you get the most accurate results possible.
Why choose a cordless screw gun over a mains-powered one?
Senco cordless screw guns present several advantages over mains-powered models. Not only does cordless power allow you to work away from a power source, but it also allows you the flexibility to move around without having to change from one power source to another. It also removes the trip hazard of trailing cables.
Excellent Prices on All Senco!
See All Senco Screw Guns
Buy Collated Screws
Huge range In-Stock
25mm, 35mm & more
- DS7525-18V (7Y7001N)
- RPM: 0 - 2500
- Torque: 8Nm (90 inlb)
- Weight: 2.3kg
- Height x length x width: 241 x 394 x 86mm
- Drives per charge: 300 - 700
- Screw lengths: 25 - 75mm
- Screw diameters: 3.5 - 4.8mm
- Drive type: phillips + square
- 2x 18v 3.0Ah Li-ion batteries
- Wood nosepiece (for a straight drive in harder materials)
- Drywall nosepiece (dimples drywall just right)
- Two drive bits
- User manual
- Carry case