Senco DS7525 Autofeed Screw Gun
The Senco DS7525-AC is an auto feed screw gun that features a collated screw attachment for screws up to 75mm long, for quick & easy working.
This collated screwdriver is compact but has high levels of torque. It provides you with plenty of power to work with composite decks, cement board, or in applications where dense engineered materials are needed. This auto-feed screwdriver is also ideal for applications where drill point screws are used to cut through heavy steel.
What are the key features of the Senco DS7525 Screwdriver?
- Drives screws up to 75mm in length
- High torque motor - torque screws in without bogging down
- Quick Slide bit release, for easier bit changes
- Reverse switch, to back out driven screws
- Tool-free quick-slide nose adjustment, with clear length markings
- Corner-Fit Indexing Technology
- Adjustable depth of drive with depth lock
- Variable speed trigger with lock-on to regulate RPM
- Belt hook, allowing you to keep the tool within easy reach
- Two nose pieces included
What is Corner Fit Indexing Technology?
This feature provides you with a better line of sight when driving screws, and smoother operation. This prevents the screw placement challenges normally encountered when using an autofeed screw gun, and ensures that you get the most accurate results possible.
Excellent Prices on All Senco!
See All Senco Screw Guns
Buy Collated Screws
Huge range In-Stock
25mm, 35mm & more
- Length x width x height (mm): 438 x 70 x 233
- Weight: 2.2kg
- RPM: 2500
- Torque: 11Nm
- Magazine capacity: 50
- Max screw length: 75mm
- 2 drive bits
- Wood nosepiece (for a straight drive in harder materials)
- Drywall nosepiece (dimples drywall just right)
- Operator's manual
- Blow-moulded case