Spit Hollow Wall Anchor M5x34mm (100pk)
These Spit 061070 hollow wall anchors are pre-assembled cavity fixings that lock into the base material allowing removal and refit of fixture with demountable screw. For correct setting use the setting tool to ensure that the legs collapse fully, to spread the load over a wide area.
- Flush finish low profile head
- Large flange - Prevents pull into base material
- Anti-rotation barbs prevent the anchor from spinning in the hole
- 5 expansion legs - Give full support (M5 and M6)
- Anchor for hollow base materials.
Ideal applications include shelving brackets, and bathroom, ceiling and kitchen fixtures.
- Anchor: M5
- Length: 34mm
- Drill: 8mm
- Max fixture thickness: 10 - 20 mm
- Min thickness of base material: 0 - 14 mm
- Box quantity: 100 pcs
- Pressed steel body - Zinc plated 5μm
- Machined screw - Zinc plated 5μm