Trend Combi 1002 Worktop Jig
The Trend Combi 1002 worktop jig is a single male and female template in 16mm solid laminate, suitable for worktops up to 1000mm wide. It now features a cable tidy insert, circular hinge cut apertures, intergral template slots for rounding and mitring of peninsular worktop corners for cable tidy inserts, and a circular concealed hinge aperture and 3/4 inch BSP holes for mixer taps.
- Facility to join boards from 450mm to 1000mm wide
- Facility to cut 22.5 degree mitre corners for hob units
- Three alloy location bushes and a width-setting stop
- Colour coded pin location for quick and easy use
- Four bolt recess slots for connection bolts, to allow thre bolts in 600mm wide worktop
- Cuts out of square joints (max. 3 degrees)
- Guide bush and cutter checker
- Two 25mm holes for bridge (bed) mixer tap at 180mm centres.
- A portable plunge router with 12.7mm (1/2 inch) shank capacity and minimum 1300 watts
- A template guide bush with 30mm outside diameter
- A TCT router cutter with 12.7mm (1/2 inch) diameter and 50mm (2 inch) cut length
- Two 100mm (4 inch) throat clamps.
- Length 1200 mm
- Height 376 mm
- Width 16 mm
- Weight 9.6kg
- End cut 45 degrees
- Corner Mitre Joint 22.5 degrees
- Circular Hinge diameter 35 mm
- 1 x Length Stop
- 3 x Location Bushes