Trend Combi 600 Worktop Jig
The Trend Combi 600 jig is a lightweight worktop jig, designed to enable all 1/2 inch shank plunge routers to cut precise butt & scribe joints in postform workstops. Machined from hardwearing solid laminate, this jig will produce a joint in 15 minutes - including setting-up time! It has the facilities to cut various widths of board and thicknesses up to 42mm, integral panel bolt connector recessing template with easy spanner access, width setting stop for accurate positioning. It is supplied with clear and comprehensive instructions for use, as well as three alloy location bushes.
- A portable plunge router with 12.7mm (1/2 inch) shank capacity and minimum 1300 watts
- A template guide bush with 30mm outside diameter
- A TCT router cutter with 12.7mm (1/2 inch) diameter and 50mm (2 inch) cut length
- Two 100mm (4 inch) throat clamps
- Length 845 mm
- Width 190 mm
- Thickness 10 mm
- Weight 1.8kg
- Offset widths 225,300,325,400,500,600 & 616mm.