Trend Combi 66 Worktop Jig
The Trend Combi 66 worktop jig is a single male and female template in 16mm solid laminate, designed to enable all 1/2 inch shank plunge routers to cut precise butt and scribe joints in postform workstops. It will produce a joint in 15 minutes - including setting-up time - and has the facility to cut various widths of board and thicknesses up to 42mm. It features a width setting stop for accurate positioning, can accommodate out-of-square joints, and is supplied with clear and comprehensive instructions.
- Integral panel bolt connector recessing template with easy spanner access
- Facility to join boards from 500mm to 650mm wide. Two bolt recess slot for connecting bolts
- Three alloy location bushes & width setting stop
- Cuts out of square joints (max. 3 degree)
- A portable plunge router with 12.7mm (1/2 inch) shank capacity and minimum 1300 watts
- A template guide bush with 30mm outside diameter
- A TCT router cutter with 12.7mm (1/2 inch) diameter and 50mm (2 inch) cut length
- Two 100mm (4 inch) throat clamps.
- Length 880 mm
- Width 233 mm
- Thickness 16 mm
- Weight 3.3kg
- 3 x Location Bushes
- 1 x Length Stop