Trend Combination Router Base
The Trend Combination Router Base is a retro fit, quick change, multi-functional router base that will fit most routers with two 8mm, 10mm and 12mm fence rod holes at centres of 78mm to 130mm. It is designed to:
- Increase the overall versatility of the router.
- Improve the quality of finish of every routing pass.
- Reduce the possibility of error.
- Increase stability during routing.
- Increase the level of precision achieved.
- Save set up time between tasks.
- Save space on storing hand made jigs.
The CRB has seven functions:
- Offset baseplate
- Router compass from 19mm to 224mm radius
- Adjustable trenching with a clamp guide with 40mm micro adjustment
- Adjustable anti-tilt support
- Adjustable mortising of timber from 50mm to 200mm width
- Adjustable false panel groove copier
- Enhances the Varijig frame system as an anti-tilt device when used with routers that can accept Euro style guide bushes (a special guide bush ref GB40/B is required).