Trend CSB/16524TA CraftPro Thin Sawblade
This Trend CSB/16524TA saw blade is a part of the Trend CraftPro range of Tungsten Carbide Tipped circular saw blades. They're designed for a professional finish in soft wood, hard wood,plasterboard, stone fibre board, particle board, veneer, plywood, MDF and hardboard.
Please note, this item is not suitable for use with the Bosch GSK 24.
What are the features of this Trend saw blade?
The Trend CSB/16524TA features a...
- reamed bore to ensure precise fit to spindle
- hardened and tempered body to maintain trueness
- high grade alloy steel plate precision ground body to maintain flatness
- silver brazing to ensure the tip is bonded securely to body
- Diameter: 165 mm (6 1/2 inches)
- Bore: 10 mm
- Kerf: 1.7 mm
- Plate thickness: 1.0 mm
- No. of Teeth: 24
- Tooth form: ATB
- Quick Selector No.: T8A
- Type: Combination