Trend CSB/25060 CraftPro Sawblade
This Trend CSB/25060 saw blade is a part of the CraftPro range of Tungsten Carbide Tipped circular saw blades, designed for a professional finish in soft wood, hard wood, plywood, soft fibre, plasterboard stone, fibre board, cement bonded board and particle board.
What are the features of this Trend saw blade?
The Trend CSB/25060 features a...
- reamed bore to ensure precise fit to spindle
- hardened and tempered body to maintain trueness
- high grade alloy steel plate precision ground body to maintain flatness
- microgranular Tungsten Carbide Tip to allow cutting of abrasive materials
- silver brazing to ensure the tip is bonded securely to body
- Diameter 250 mm
- Bore 30 mm
- Kerf 3.0 mm
- No. of Teeth 60
- Tooth form ATB
- Quick Selector No. 25