Trend CSB/CC30564 CraftPro Crosscut Sawblade
This Trend CSB/CC30564 crosscut saw blade is a part of the Trend CraftPro range of Tungsten Carbide Tipped circular saw blades. They're designed for a professional finish in hard wood, exotic rip, plywood rip, crosscut, softwood rip and chipboard laminated one-side.
What are the features of this Trend saw blade?
The Trend CSB/CC30564 features a...
- reamed bore to ensure precise fit to spindle
- hardened and tempered body to maintain trueness
- high grade alloy steel plate precision ground body to maintain flatness
- microgranular Tungsten Carbide Tip to allow cutting of abrasive materials
- silver brazing to ensure the tip is bonded securely to body
- Diameter 305 mm
- Bore 30 mm
- Kerf 3.0 mm
- No. of Teeth 64
- Tooth form ATB
- Quick Selector No. C30