Trend DAF/8 Digital Angle Finder
The Trend DAF/8 digital angle finder is a robust but lightweight tool with many useful features that improve accuracy and make it easy to use. It is ideal for use on internal and external angles to quickly measure an angle saving time and money.
What are the key features of this Trend Digital Angle Finder?
- LCD display: large and clear with digital readout, making it very quick and easy for you to read the angle(s)
- Range: calculate angles from 0-220 degrees, and up to 360 degrees when the locking is knob removed.
- Blade: 50mm wide folding blade, with metric and imperial scale and locking function.
- Easy for you to operate: just three buttons (on/off, hold and zero/ABS - readout always reads correctly when used in ABS mode)
- High quality level vial
- 90 degree angle check on end of blade.
- Auto-shut off in 5 minutes
- Measuring range: 0 deg to 220 deg
(can reach 360.0 deg when locking knob removed)
- Resolution: 0.05 deg/3 minutes
- Accuracy: 0.15 deg
- Size: 270 x 54 x 37 mm
- Weight: 351 g
- 1 x 3V CR2032 lithium battery