Trend Diamond Cross Sharpening Kit
This Trend sharpening set contains the FTS/KIT FastTrack fixed angle honing system, the DC/F4T/FC twin handle file, and the FTS/Case toolbag.
The FastTrack fixed angle honing system is a portable, hand-operated tool that includes a cleaning block and bench fixing facility. It is safe, simple and quick to use with no setting up time required, allowing you to complete the job as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Unique lateral sharpening action gives superb finished edge.
- Machined in solid aluminium and anodised.
- Quick change magnetic lock diamond sharpening stones.
- Carriage runs on nylon 66 slip rails for a smooth action.
- Quick change sharpening angles 25 degree for primary and 30 degree for secondary.
- Can be used with lapping fluid.
The 4 inch twin-handled file is ideal for interim circular saw blade sharpening, router bits, carbide and HSS, turning tools, chisels, carving tools & all general tooling.
- 1.5mm Stainless Steel substrate
- Monycrystalline diamond with unique Diamond Cross relief pattern which gives optimal abrasion rates to maximise sharpening efficiency and reduces clogging
- Double-sided: fine 600 grit (25 micron) and coarse 300 grit (50 micron)
- Easy read diamond grit indicator
- Guaranteed for three years
- Recommended for use with Trend lapping fluid
- Use with no pressure
The fabric storage case has been designed for the FTS/KIT. It features pockets to accept three accessory stones, a hook & loop flap to keep contents secure, and a hanging loop.
- Primary angle 25 degree (preparation)
- Secondary angle 30 degree (fine)
- Grit size 220 & 450
- Stone colour Black & White
- Tool width 3 mm to 64 mm
- Stone size 76 mm x 24 mm x 4mm
- Size 100 mm x 25 mm x 1.6 mm excl. handle
- Length including handles 212 mm
- Grade Fine & Coarse
- Grit 600 & 300 (nom. 25 & 50 micron)