Trend H/JIG/B 2-Piece Hinge Jig
The Trend H/JIG/B is a two-part trade hinge jig that is used to cut hinge recesses in doors & linings. It is a hard wearing template made of 12mm phenolic plastic that splits into two lengths with a dovetail joint. It is appropriate for doors 16mm to 51mm thick with separate (plant on) stops, or stops thinner than 11mm. For a 2 metre door hinges are 6 inch down and 9 inch up and the middle, and the jig also features a fourth hinge for fire doors (355mm /14 inches down from top of top hinge).
- One set up for door and frame
- No need to adjust for repeated doors.
- Four adjustable apertures
- Swivel end plate for 3mm gap to head of door
- Use with a light duty plunge router with 1/4 inch collet
- Includes three edge guides, three bradawls and 16 mm guide bush
- T4EK router requires a ref. UNIBASE or special guide bush ref. GB/T4/160.
- Length 50 mm (2") to 127 mm (5")
- Width min. 9.5 mm (3/8")
- Width max. 35 mm (1 3/8")
Door size possible:
- Height min 1955 mm (6' 5")
- Height max. 2100 mm (6' 10")*
- Thickness min. 16 mm (5/8")
- Thickness max. 51 mm (2")
* Please note for doors over 2000mm the bottom hinge will be higher than 9" up.
- 3 x Bradawls with spacers
- 3 x Edge guides
- 1 x 16mm guide bush
- 1 x Hex key
- 1 x Carry case