Trend KWJ700 Kitchen Worktop Jig
The Trend KWJ700 kitchen worktop jig is a 12mm thick, hard-wearing, solid laminate trade jig for worktops measuring up to 700 mm. Capable of cutting both parts of the joint in 15 minutes - including setting up time - this jig cuts up to 40mm thick worktops with or without anti-drip postformed edge.
- Left hand and right hand corners, 400mm radius peninsular joint, 45 degree end cut with slight radius, 45 degree trade corner solution for hob units, 100mm radius corner, 40mm radius corner, 35mm kitchen door hole and 3/4inch BSP hole for mixer taps.
- Fixed lengths for 250mm, 300mm, 400mm, 500mm, 550mm, 600mm, 616mm, 650mm and 700mm wide worktops.
- Three open-ended bolt recesses (dog bone style) for 150mm bolts.
- Engraved lines for short 65mm bolts and worktop cross-cut.
- 10mm diameter plastic pins with tapered shoulder for tight fit provides three point pin contact to ensure ease of setting up.
- Engraved markings for identification of pin holes - pins made from ABS plastic for strength.