Trend KWJ900 Tradesman Kitchen Worktop Jig
The Trend KWJ900 kitchen worktop jig is a hard wearing, solid laminate, 12mm thick jig that cuts both parts of a joint in 15 minutes - including setting up time! This jig has fixed lengths for 400mm, 500mm, 550mm, 600mm, 616mm, 650mm, 700mm and 900mm wide worktops, and cuts up to 40mm thick worktops with or without anti-drip postformed edge.
- Left hand and right hand corners, 400mm radius penisular joint, 45 degree end cut with slight radius, 45 degree trade corner solution for hob units, 100mm radius corner, 40mm radius corner, 35mm kitchen door hole and 3/4inch BSP hole for mixer taps
- Three open-ended bolt recesses (dog bone style) for 150mm bolts
- Engraved lines for short 65mm bolts and worktop cross-cut
- 10mm diameter plastic pins with tapered shoulder for tight fit provides three point pin contact to ensure ease of setting up
- Engraved markings for identification of pin holes.
Length 1185 mm
- Width 390 mm
- Thickness 12 mm
- Weight 7.7kg
- End Cut 45 degrees
- Corner Radius 40 mm
- Corner Radius 100 mm
- Corner Radius 400 mm
- Corner Mitre Joint 45 degrees