Trend Mini Pocket Hole Jig
This Trend pocket hole jig (part no. PH/JIG/M) is ideal for the fast and accurate joining of timber, MDF, blockboard and plywood, as it will instantly provide strong joints.
This pocket hole jig is supplied with two bases; the long base is used on edge of component, and the short base allows jointing into corners for refurbishment work.
- Solid bushes with variable pitch of 18mm to 54mm with sight arrows to aid pitch setting.
- Allows a variety of joints to be created individually
- Uses square drive self tapping screws
- Workpiece can be handled immediately after gluing & screwing creating time saving benefits.
- Requires a clamp to secure mini pocket hole jig to component
- Material thickness min. 16 mm
- Material thickness max. 38 mm
- Material width min. 38 mm
- Hole pitch 18 mm-54 mm
- Drill diameter 9.5 mm
- Square drive bit size No.2
- Screw sizes No.7 x 30 mm
- 50 x Dome head screws
- 1 x Long base
- 1 x Short base
- 1 x HSS drill bit with collar
- 1 x 150mm Square drive bit
- 1 x Hex key 4mm A/F
- 1 x Hex key 2.5mm A/F