Trend RBT/3 Routabout Kit
The Trend RBT/3 Routabout kit (1/4 inch shank) is used to allows access to pipes & cables beneath chipboard floors in seconds by creating a 250mm diameter opening in seconds. For builders, plumbers and electricians, this kit is designed for use in new or existing 18mm chipboard or similar floors.
- Cuts only the thickness of the board
- No waste; the piece cut out is used to make good the floor
- All you need is a plunge router (750 watts or above)
- A Unibase may be required for certain makes and models of router
- Shank Diameter 1/4 inch
- Floor thickness 22 mm
- Access hole diameter 250 mm
- Please refer to UK Building Regulations. Approved Document D and any amendments before using this accessory.
- 1 x Routabout template
- 3 x Spacer rings
- 1 x Special TCT router cutter
- 1 x 30mm Plastic guide bush