Trend Skeleton Hinge Jig
This Trend skeleton hinge jig (code: H/JIG/C) is a two-part, adjustable block, portable template set that has been designed for recessing hinges in wooden doors and frames with a router. It is ideal for use on-site and in joinery shops for tasks like fitting a new door in an old frame, and will both increase productivity and provide quality results.
- For use with a 1/4 inch plunge router
- Cutter required: 12mm diameter, 70mm overall length
- Minimal setting-up time, for efficiency and easy use
- Fully adjustable apertures for fire door requirements and renovation work.
- No need for marking out in the conventional way.
- Suitable for timber based doors and square butt hinges.
- Adjustable edge guides with preset for hinge of 20mm, 25mm and 30mm
- T4EK router may require a UNIBASE or GB/T4/160 guide bush.
- Hinge sizes possible:
Length min. 2 5/8" (67 mm)
Length max. 5" (127 mm)
Width min. 1/2" (12.7 mm)
Width max. 1 3/8" (35 mm)
- Door sizes possible:
Height min. 6' 5" (1956 mm)
Height max. 2100 mm* (6' 10"*)
Thickness min. 5/8" (16 mm)
Thickness max. 2" (51 mm)
(Please note for doors over 2040mm the bottom hinge will be higher than 9" up.)
- Weight: 2.9 kg
- Jig overall length: 1956 mm
- 3 x hinge sliding aperture block assemblie
- 4 x bradawls (short blade)
- 16mm guide bush
- Carry case