Trend Snappy SNAP/ASA/2 Angle Attachment
This Trend Snappy ASA/2 angle attachment (item code: SNAP/ASA/2) is a 90-degree angled screwdriver attachment that allows the user to drill in tight corners. It features a quick change chuck for easy part changing, a two-position handle for great control, heat-treated steel gears for high precision and torque, and a die cast head with ball bearing guides for excellent stability.
- Use with bit holders, direct drive or insert screwdriver bits, hex drills and drill/countersinks
- Suitable for use in cordless and corded drills
- Can be used with impact screwdrivers (maximum 12v, maximum torque 80nm (816 kgf.cm), rotation 0-2000 rpm and 0-2500 impacts per min)
- Maximum 60 Nm torque (612 kgf cm)
- Do not use with nut drivers.