Trend T11EK Variable Speed Router
The Trend T11EK router (110v) is a powerful workshop plunge router that is also accurate and easy to use thanks to a range of handy functions.
What are the key features of this Trend workshop router?
- Variable speed control enables you to tailor the speed to the material and task, for a fine finish on all types of material
- Soft-start protects both you and your tool
- Work with the highest precision thanks to the two column precision base with large phosphor bronze bushes
- Adjustable inner plate ensures guide bush accuracy.
- Spindle lock and hex collet nut make it quick and easy for you to change the cutter using the 22mm spanner supplied
- Adjustable twin rod parallel side-fence guide with integral micro-adjuster for straight edge work
- Fail-safe grip of cutter shank thanks to the precision-machined single-piece multi-slit collet
- 3-position revolving depth stop for fast adjustable settings
- Fine height adjuster for above and below height adjustment. One revolution of the handle equals 1.5mm
- Three quick release recesses in base allow you to fit tables in conjunction with optional Quick Release Kit
- Fittings for optional Clamp Guide System Kit
- Extra large base aperture enables you to use large cutters
- Quick release dust spout.
- Plunge stroke 0-80 mm
- Power input 2000 watt
- Power ampage 9.6 amp
- Standard collet dia. 1/2"
- No load speeds 8-20000 rpm
- Dust spout size 35 mm
- Guide bush dia. supplied 30 mm
- Rod diameter 10 mm
- Rod centres 110 mm
- Cutter dia. max. plunge/table 70/86 mm
- Other collet dia. 6mm, 1/4", 8mm, 3/8", 10mm, 12mm
- Weight 6.3 kg
- Sound pressure Lpa 93.0 dB(A)1
- Acoustic pressure Lwa 102.0 dB(A)2
- Hand arm vibration 2.5 m/s2
- 1 x 1/2" Collet
- 1 x Fine Height Adjuster
- 1 x 30mm Guide Bush
- 1 x Inner Plate
- 1 x Line up Pin
- 1 x 35mm Clip-in Dust Spout
- 1 x Line up pin
- 1 x Side-fence with Micro Adjuster
- 1 x Storage Case