13.00 15.00


What is a Trowel?

A trowel is used to spread, level and shape substances like cement and plaster.

Contact Us

Our experts are always happy to help! If you have any questions about our products or need some advice, then please feel free to contact us.

Sign Up For Our Newsletter

Get the latest news, special offers and up-coming events from Kelvin Power Tools delivered direct to your inbox.