Makita Impact Driver 10.8v TD090DWE
The Makita TD090DWE Impact Driver is an extremely compact and lightweight 10.8v impact driver that is ideal for use in metal and concrete. This Makita model is powered by one of the two 1.3Ah Li-Ion batteries supplied.
What are the most important features of this Makita 10.8v cordless impact driver?
- Conveniently located push button for forward and reverse provides you with easy and comfortable control
- High comfort grips and low pressure required from the user, makes this tool very comfortable for you to use
- Compact size allows you to easily complete tasks in tight spaces
- Keyless single sleeve hex chuck makes it quick and easy for you to change bits
- LED job light ensures that you have a clear view in shadowy conditions
- Lithium-ion batteries have greater life spans than their Ni-MH or Ni-Cad counterparts giving 430% greater run time.
- Driving shank: 1/4 inch hex
- Machine screws: M4-M8
Standard bolt: M5-M12
High tensile bolt: M5-M10
- Coarse thread screw (length): 22-90mm
- Impacts per minute: 0-3000ipm
- Max. torque: 90Nm
- No load speed: 0-2400rpm
- Net weight: 0.92kg
- Charging time: 50min
- Fast charger
- 2 x 1.3Ah Li-ion battery cartridges
- Screwdriver bit
- Carry case