2529.00 2531.00

Edge Banders

Festool Edge BandersWhat is an edge bander?

Edge banders are ideal for affixing wooden, plastic, or laminated plastic edging to simple panel materials. They are also capable of edging more complex free-forms, circles, and inclined edges between 0 and 47°.

The process is simple. First, the tool applies the glue to the edge. Then, using the top of the workpiece as a guide, a roller pushes you chosen edging against the edge of the workpiece to affix it.

Contact Us

At Kelvin Power Tools, our experts are always happy to help! If you have any questions or need some advice, then please don't hesitate to contact us.

Sign Up For Our Newsletter

Get the latest news, special offers and up-coming events from Kelvin Power Tools delivered direct to your inbox.