The Bosch GML SoundBoxx jobsite radio has a flexible power supply via mains cable, 2x AAA batteries or 1x 14.4V/18V Bosch battery, with an extremely long runtime of 9 hours per battery Ah. It's compact with 2x 5W neodymium speakers for powerful sound, plus it comes with an aux cable so you can listen to music from your mobile device.
FREE UK DELIVERY
NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY
Order by 3pm (only if in stock)
1 HOUR TIME SLOT
via text alert
Delivery 6 days a week
Monday - Saturday
We are open and operating as normal.
Online orders are unaffected.
In-store customers please see our in-store restrictions and advice.
to UK mainland when you spend £99 (up to 30kg).
You can test your delivery postcode at the first step of the checkout.
A surcharge applies for orders which include a 'bulky' item/where the total weight is over 30kg. A 'bulky' item will highlight itself on the product description page. A surcharge also applies for orders that are being delivered to a UK offshore postcode. This surcharge is discounted when you spend over £99.
Only for in-stock items (on the product description page it will display either 'Next Day' or '3-4 Days Dispatch'). Working days are Monday - Friday.
Order by 2pm for single items which trigger a 'Freight Rate' surcharge at the checkout (e.g. Armorgard storage, heavy generators, heavy table saws). Please allow an extra day for Scottish Highlands postcodes. Freight items can't be delivered offshore.
Untracked 2-3 working day delivery (small parcels).
We can now provide low-cost delivery for certain small parcels of up to 2kg for orders under £99. This service is provided by Royal Mail on a 2-3 working day service (if in stock). It's applicable on accessories from Bosch, Festool, DeWalt, Trend, Fein and Makita.
- Our deliveries are very easy to track, plus you'll get a handy 1 hour delivery window so you know when to expect your items. You'll receive a tracking number with your 'order dispatched' email.
- Your VAT invoice is always in the box with your goods.
- Your goods are always securely packaged when leaving our store. We strive to ensure your goods reach you in prime condition.
- Our main couriers is DPD. We use DPD for the vast majority of our deliveries. APC and TNT handle other specific types of deliveries for us. In poor weather conditions, the couriers may experience delays which are out of our control, however we will help you in every way possible to track progress.
- Delivery to construction/job sites is possible but done so at your own risk. Our service can deliver to an address but we cannot guarantee delivery to a specific person or location at the address. Detailed courier instructions/contact number are recommended to pass to the courier for best results.
|UK Standard - Next Day - (orders over £99)||FREE|
|UK Standard - Next Day - (orders below £99)||£6.95|
|UK Standard - Next Day before Noon - (over £99)||£7.99|
|UK Standard - Next Day before Noon - (below £99)||£14.95|
|Scottish Highlands - 1-2 Day (orders over £99)||FREE|
|Scottish Highlands - 1-2 Day (orders below £99)||£6.95|
|UK Saturday Premium - (over £99)||£24.00|
|UK Saturday Premium - (below £99)||£30.95|
Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands & other UK Islands
|UK Offshore - 2 Day (over £99)||£15.00|
|UK Offshore - 2 Day (below £99)||£21.95|
|Channel Islands - 2 Working Day (over £99)||£15.00|
|Channel Islands - 2 Working Day (below £99)||£21.95|
|Order includes Paslode nails/gas:|
|Channel Islands - 3-5 Working Day (over £99)||£66.00|
|Channel Islands - 3-5 Working Day (below £99)||£72.95|
|UK Freight - Next Day||£20.00|
|Highlands Freight - 2/3 day||£50.00||Offshore Freight||Unavailable|
It's unsafe to lift anything above 30kg, so a pallet is required to transport these goods.
UK - Next Working Day Before Noon for in-stock items and only on weekdays. Orders placed after 3pm on Thursday are received on Monday morning. Orders placed after 3pm on Friday are received on Tuesday morning.
UK - Saturday Premium for in-stock items ordered between 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday to be received on Saturday. No Sunday deliveries.
Want to collect in Glasgow? Reserve online and pick up at your convenience:
1. Add any in-stock items to your basket on our website
2. Select 'Click & Collect' at the checkout
3. Enter your name, contact number and email address
4. Collect and pay in store (within 2 business days)
Delivery is available to Ireland. We're currently unable to ship items above 30kg. You must place your order with VAT added, then we will refund your VAT upon confirmation of your VAT number. We advise you to email your VAT number to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately after placing your order.
All of our delivery charges are as per the costs from the courier. We always strive to improve on these.
Get the latest news, special offers and up-coming events from Kelvin Power Tools delivered direct to your inbox.