Ancillary tools are used to assist with primary tasks and essentially make jobs easier. We have a great range of glue guns, heat guns, dust extractors, wall chasers, paddle mixers and foam rubber cutters available both online and in-store. We only supply top makes, including Bosch, Metabo, Makita, Festool, Alfra and Stanley, in which we are an approved UK dealer for each of these brands.
What Kind of Tools are in this Range?
- Multi-tools: Oscillating tools which are capable of a huge range of small sawing, sanding and trimming jobs due to the vast range of compatible blades and accessories available.
- Dust extractors and vacuum cleaners: Ensure your workshop stays clean and tidy with these machines. You can even attach an extractor directly to your tools and activate the suction the moment the tool is turned on
- Wall chasers: Use two diamond blades to create channels in walls and floors, allowing you to run cables and pipes.
- Heat guns: These tools emit a stream of hot air which enables you to strip paint, shrink heat-shrink tubing/film/packaging, dry out damp wood, bend and weld plastic, soften adhesives and thaw out frozen materials.
- Pressure washers: Great for cleaning large areas with high dirt build-up, such as pavements, walls and vehicles.
- Paddle mixers: Function similar to a drill and are used to stir and mix liquids, such as paint, glue, cement, mortar and plaster.
- Glue guns: Handy little tools which are suitable for a variety of small gluing tasks in trades and hobbies.
- Foam rubber cutters: Similar to jigsaws, but are specifically designed for cutting materials like foam rubber and gummed horsehair with millimetre precision.
Want to know more?
At Kelvin Power Tools, we have a friendly team of power tool experts who are more than happy to help you. If you have any questions regarding any of our products, please feel free to contact us here.