Bosch GDR 18 V- Li Impact Driver (Naked)
The Bosch GDR18VLI is an 18v cordless impact driver that is both powerful and compact, packaged without batteries or charger, providing you with a great value-for-money option.
Key Benefits of this Bosch 18v Impact Driver
- Electronic Cell Protection (ECP)
- High torque and high impact rate
- Compact and lightweight yet robust
- Battery charge level indicator
How is the GDR 18VLi suitable for professional use?
Like all Bosch power tools, this battery impact driver is tough and durable so that you can use it in tough site conditions without fear of damage. It also features Electronic Cell Protection that helps prevent the overload, overheating and deep discharge problems that commonly affect batteries.
Ease of Use
The compact design of this impact driver means that these tasks can be performed even in tight spaces. It is lightweight as well as compact, with softgrip covering over the slim grip area. This means that this Bosch 18v cordless impact driver will be comfortable for you to use for long periods, as it often required in professional applications.
The maximum torque rating of 160 Nm and the high speed make this 18v impact driver capable of performing a wide range of heavy-duty professional tasks.
Combined with other useful features such as the battery charge level indicator that ensures you never run out of power, and it becomes clear that the Bosch GDR 18 V-Li Professional is a great choice for professional use at various levels.
- Toolholder: 1/4" internal hexagon
- No-load speed: 0 - 2.800 rpm
- Weight incl. battery: 1.7kg
- Max. torque (hard screwdriving applications): 160 Nm
- Rated impact rate: 0 - 3.200 bpm
- Length: 145mm
- Height: 241mm
- Battery voltage: 18v
- Charge time: 30mins
- Naked tool - battery, charger and case not included.