Honda 2 inch Trash Water Pump 710 litres per min WT20
The Honda WT20 trash water pump is a high-performance machine that is capable of moving large amounts of trash water quickly due to its 2.6 bars of pressure and maximum output of 710 litres per minute.
What are the key features of this Honda trash water pump?
- OVH 4-stroke engine: powerful, efficient and reliable. Ensures easy-starting in all conditions thanks to the automatic decompression which reduces the level of pull-force required
- Conical impeller ensures excellent pumping and priming performance, as well as reduced wear and clogging
- Silicon carbide mechanical seal provides high wear-resistance, even against highly abrasive materials
- Oil Alert: this feature prevents engine damage by automatically shutting the pump down if the oil drops below a safe level
- Cast iron volute and impeller provide high durability and performance, even when pumping abrasive silts and sand
- Inspection cover allows quick and easy access to the inner workings of the pump in order to clear debris and perform inspections, providing reduced down-time
- Anti-vibration platform: rubber engine mounts minimise vibration, extending the life of this Honda trash pump
- Durable yet lightweight construction thanks to the quality steel tubular frame and aluminium pump housing
- Quick-release couplers make installing the hoses quick and easy, with no need to use tools
- Max. output capacity: 710 litres / min
- Inlet-outlet diameter: 50mm
- Total head: 30m
- Suction head: 8m
- Pressure: 2.6 bars
- Dry weight: 47kg
- Engine: GX160
- Fuel tank capacity: 3.6 litres
- Starter: recoil
- Length: 620mm
- Width: 460mm
- Height: 465mm
Authorised Dealer & Repair Centre
We service and repair Honda Water Pumps
You can use our Glasgow Repair Centre for
your annual water pump service, which you will need
to keep your warranty valid. Perfect if you're close by!
See more of our Honda Water Pumps
As Standard with your Water Pump...
Full Inspection Completed
As an official Honda dealer, we perform a full pre-delivery inspection (PDI) on your water pump before we deliver it to you. This includes a test run with fuel and oil inserted - as recommended by Honda.
Warranty Paperwork Completed
We register your water pump for warranty purposes. We take care of all of the paperwork so you don't have to!
We include the exact amount of oil you will require in a separate container along with your water pump.