Honda EU20i Portable Quiet Generator 2000w (LPG)
This Honda EU20i generator is a 'dual fuel' model, which means that it runs on both petrol and LPG. LPG machines are commonly cleaner, safer, more user-friendly and cheaper to run than other generators.
What are the key Features of the Honda EU20i?
- Inverter technology - Uses micro-processors that 'smooth' the output and flatten spikes to provide stable, clean power. This significantly lowers the risk of damage to computers and other sensitive electronics.
- Super-quiet operation - Revolutionary technology and soundproof casing keep operational noise to just 52dB(a) at 7m at ¼ load; that of a typical business office.
- Long run time - Up to 48 hours with the LPG gas conversion
- Eco-throttle - Automatically alters the engine's speed to match the load. This saves fuel, reduces operational noise levels and extends the engine life.
- Easy to transport - This compact model has a very portable design and a light weight of just 21kg, making it very easy to carry, transport and store.
- Dual 240v AC sockets - Power or recharge two products simultaneously.
- DC output - Up to 12V/8A, to charge batteries (optional cable required).
- Oil alert - Turns off the engine when the oil level goes below a safe amount. This averts any damage to the engine and helps keep you safe as well.
- Sturdy platform - Rubberised feet minimise vibration, movement and noise.
- Spill-free refuelling - Has an extra-wide cap for easy filling.
- Parallel operation - Link 2 of these machines together for a maximum rated output of 3600w (cables not included).
Authorised Honda Dealer & Repair Centre
We service and repair Honda Generators
You can use our Glasgow Repair Centre
for your annual generator service
to keep your warranty valid.
Perfect if you're close by!
See more of our Honda Generators
*FREE* & Included!
Full Inspection Completed
As an official Honda dealer, we perform a full pre-delivery inspection (PDI) on your generator before we deliver it to you. That includes a test run with fuel and oil inserted - as recommended by Honda.
Warranty Paperwork Completed
We register your generator for warranty purposes. We take care of all the paperwork so you don't have to! Click the Honda Warranty tab above for more.
We include the exact amount of oil you'll require in a seperate container with your generator.
- Max output (W): 2000
- Rated output (W): 1600
- Sockets: 2 x 230V 13A
- Voltage stability (%): + or - 1
- Output voltage (V): 230
- Frequency rating (Hz): 50
- DC voltage (volts): 12
- Power Stability: Inverter Technology®
- DC current (amps): 8
- Engine type: GX100
Type: single cylinder 4-stroke OHV air cooled
- Oil capacity: 0.4 litre with Oil Alert®
- Starter system: recoil
- Length (mm): 510
Width (mm): 290
Height (mm): 425
- Dry weight (kg): 21
- Noise Level (1/4 load) (dB(a)): 52
- Run Time - petrol, up to 10hrs
- Run Time - (19kg LPG bottle) up to 48hrs
- Fuel tank capacity (petrol, litres): 4.1
- Fuel type: Unleaded petrol and LPG
- LPG Kit (conversion complete).