Metabo WBE 700 Right Angle Drill 240v
The WBE700 is a Metabo angle drill with a 705 watt motor that is perfect for drilling and fixing screws in areas that are small or hard to reach.
This rotary angle drill is very useful for drilling holes in floor and roofing joists, in particular for laying wiring looms or copper pipe.
What are the most important features of this 240v Metabo right angle drill?
- Angled head allows you to perform tasks in areas that would be to small for a normal drill to fit
- Robust die cast aluminium gear housing ensures excellent heat dissipation and improves durability
- Vario-Constamatic Electronics allow you to tailor the speed to the material and application, and ensures that the speed remains almost constant under load
- Maximum torque: 8 Nm
- Drill diameter in
Steel: 10 mm
Soft wood: 25 mm
- Idle revolution: 850 - 2.050 /min
- Rated input power: 705 W
- Output power: 430 W
- Revolutions at rated load: 1.500 /min
- Drill spindle thread: 1/2 " - 20 UNF
- Chuck adapter: 1 - 10 mm
- Weight (without power cable): 2 kg
- Cable length: 4 m
- Geared chuck
- Chuck key
- Side handle