Metal Working Tools
We have a variety of professional metal working tools available both online and in-store. These machines are both powerful and robust, yet remain accurate and safe.
We supply tools for both specialist and general applications in all types of metal processing tasks. We only stock the best brands within the industry, including Bosch, Makita, Alfra and Metabo.
What Tools are in this Range?
- Chop saws: Also known as cut-off saws, they are similar to mitre saws, however they are specifically designed for cutting metal, usually with an abrasive disc.
- Metal punches: Used for quickly and easily punching holes in steel plate.
- Impact wrenches: Use sockets which are attached via a square drive and deliver a pulse-like, high-torque output.
- Mag drills: Have a strong magnetic base which enables them to clamp securely to a metal surface whilst drilling in situ at all angles.
- Shears: Work like a pair of scissors, making clean cuts but distorting one side of the material.
- Nibblers: Use a die to punch a series of holes in the material, making less of a clean cut, but avoiding material distortion.
Want to Know More About Metal Working Tools?
Here at Kelvin Power Tools, we have a great team of staff with expert knowledge about the products we sell. If you have any queries or wish to learn more about our range of metal working tools, please feel free to contact us and we will be more than happy to help.