How do i choose the right Power Tool Battery Charger?
- Compatible chemistry with the battery: Choose between Lithium-ion (Li-ion), Nickel-Metal Hydride (NiMH), Nickel Cadmium (NiCd), or a combination of two or more of these.
- Compatible voltage with the battery: Choose between 6v, 7.2v, 10.8v, 14.4v, 18v, 24v, 36v, or a combination of two or more of these.
- Charge time: Do you require a fast charger or is a standard charger okay?
- Wireless charging: Do you want a wireless charger or is a normal charger okay?
- Special features: Do you want any added features, like air cooling technology, multiple slots or charge level indicators?
Need some tool-related advice?
If you have any questions or want to learn more about any of our products, then please don't hesitate to contact us. Here at Kelvin Power Tools, we have a great team of staff who are always happy to share their expertise to help our customers find the right tool for the job!