Are you looking for a Bosch SDS-Plus Chisel Bit?
We have a great range of Bosch SDS chisels available at Kelvin Power Tools. They are suitable for use with any SDS-Plus rotary hammer drill, and you can buy them individually or packaged as SDS chisel sets.
Many of these accessories are long-life or self-sharpening, offering great value for money. There are many Bosch SDS chisel bit types, such as:-
- Flat. These chisels have wedge-shaped ends, which are sharp. They are ideal for removing material from reinforcement.
- Spade. These are flat chisels that have raised edges, and are normally used for restoring steel, removing concrete residues from formwork boards, and removing roughcasting and dirt
- Gouging. These chisels are hollow cylinders, ideal for cutting thin holes in concrete.
- Pointed. The point at the end of these chisels is ideal for the powerful breaking of masonry and concrete.
- Tile. These are angled chisels with a flat end, ideal for removing wall and floor tiles.
We are an Approved Distributor for Bosch so you can be certain of receiving top quality products.
Do you Need more help and advice on SDS Chisel Bits?
We have an excellent team of experts here at Kelvin Power Tools, and we're happy to help. If you want to learn more about Bosch SDS-Plus chisels, feel free to contact us.