The Festool Planex LHS 2 225 long-reach sander (240v) is revolutionising drywall construction! This new-generation model boasts some excellent features to produce perfect walls and ceilings. It allows you to achieve surface quality grades Q3 and Q4, compared to the first Planex model (LHS E-225) which is designed for standard processing of walls and ceilings.
The Planex 2 has an eccentric sanding motion which produces outstanding surface quality without any scratches or grooves, plus it has an all-round LED light ring which reveals any unevenness on the surface for a perfect finish. Adjustable suction power allows it to hold its own weight against walls and ceilings to relieve the strain on your arms and back, plus you can extend the working length for use on high ceilings and in tight spaces. It also has an ergonomic T-handle which provides greater range so you can reach further.
If you need a drywall sander that will produce perfect surface quality with the added benefit of ergonomic work and easy control, then the LHS 2 225 is the right model for you.
Watch Gordon from Festool perform a live demonstration of the Planex 2 at our Virtual Festool Tool Show 2020:
Festool offer a 3 year 'Warranty All-inclusive' with all of their machines, batteries and chargers. All you have to do is register your product here within 30 days of purchase. You’ll need to create a MyFestool account first if you don’t already have one. The warranty includes:
Festool also offer a 14-day money back guarantee. If you're not fully satisfied with your machine then you have 14 days from the date of purchase to return it.
Note: Due to the nature of their application, accessories and consumables do not have a wear and tear guarantee or warranty.
Free UK Delivery
Next Working Day Delivery
Order by 3pm*
1 Hour Time Slot
via text alert
Delivery 6 Days a Week
Monday - Saturday
to UK mainland when you spend £99 (up to 30kg).
You can test your delivery postcode at the first step of the checkout.
A surcharge applies for orders that include a 'bulky item'/where the total weight is over 30kg. A 'bulky item' will highlight itself on the product description page. A surcharge also applies for orders that are being delivered to a UK offshore postcode. This surcharge is discounted when you spend over £99.
Our working days are Monday - Friday.
Only for in-stock items (on the product description page it will display either 'next day' or '3-4 days dispatch'). Order by 2pm for items that trigger a 'freight rate' surcharge at the checkout (e.g. heavy generators and table saws) as well as anything that includes gas canisters (e.g. Paslode nails). Please allow an extra day for Scottish Highlands postcodes. Freight items can not be delivered offshore.
Untracked 7-10 working day delivery (small parcels).
We can now provide low-cost delivery for certain small parcels of up to 2kg for orders under £99. This service is provided by Royal Mail (currently on a 7-10 working day service if in stock). It's applicable on some accessories from Bosch, Festool, DeWalt, Trend, Fein and Makita. Some compact 18V body only tools will also qualify. This service won't accept any combustible items such as canisters, cartridges or lithium batteries.
- Our deliveries are very easy to track, plus you'll get a handy 1 hour delivery window so you know when to expect your items. You'll receive a tracking number with your 'order dispatched' email.
- Your VAT invoice is always in the box with your goods.
- Your goods are always securely packaged when leaving our warehouse. We strive to ensure your goods reach you in prime condition.
- Our main courier is DPD. We use DPD for the vast majority of our deliveries. APC and TNT handle other specific types of deliveries for us. In poor weather conditions our couriers may experience delays that are out of our control, however we will help you in every way possible to track delivery progress.
- Delivery to construction/job sites is possible, but done so at your own risk. Our service can deliver to an address, but we can't guarantee delivery to a specific person or location at the address. For the best outcome, please provide detailed courier instructions and a contact number that we can pass on to the courier.
- Delivery to 'safe place' is not available with our service, someone must be present to receive your delivery. We do this to ensure our couriers deliver to the right person at the right address, to ensure your goods are not lost or stolen. Particularly as most orders are of high value.
|UK standard - next day - orders over £99||FREE|
|UK standard - next day - orders below £99||£6.99|
|UK standard - next day before noon - orders over £99||£8.99|
|UK standard - next day before noon - orders below £99||£15.99|
|Scottish Highlands - 1-2 days - orders over £99||FREE|
|Scottish Highlands - 1-2 days - orders below £99||£6.99|
|UK Saturday premium - orders over £99||£24.00|
|UK Saturday premium - orders below £99||£30.99|
Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands & other UK Islands
|UK offshore - 1-2 working days - orders over £99||£7.00|
|UK offshore - 1-2 working days - orders below £99||£13.99|
|Channel Islands - 2 working days - orders over £99||£15.00|
|Channel Islands - 2 working days - orders below £99||£21.99|
|Order includes Paslode nails/gas:|
|Channel Islands - 3-5 working days - orders over £99||Unavailable|
|Channel Islands - 3-5 working days - orders below £99||Unavailable|
|UK freight - 1-2 working days||£25.00|
|Highlands freight - 2/3 days||£100.00||Offshore freight||Unavailable|
It's unsafe to lift anything above 30kg, so a pallet is required to transport these goods.
UK - Next Working Day Before Noon (*1pm for some remote postcodes) for in-stock items and only on weekdays. Orders placed after 3pm on Thursday are received on Monday morning. Orders placed after 3pm on Friday are received on Tuesday morning.
UK - Saturday Premium for in-stock items ordered between 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday to be received on Saturday. No Sunday deliveries.
Want to collect in Glasgow? Reserve online and pick up at your convenience:
1. Add any in-stock items to your basket on our website
2. Select 'Collection - Glasgow Store' at the checkout
3. Enter your name, number, email & invoice address
4. Collect and pay in store (within 2 business days)
Delivery is available to Ireland. We're currently unable to ship items above 30kg. You must place your order with VAT included. We will then refund the VAT upon confirmation of your VAT number. Email your VAT number to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately after placing your order.
All of our delivery charges are as per the costs from the courier. We always strive to improve on these.
Get the latest news, special offers and up-coming events from Kelvin Power Tools delivered direct to your inbox.