Ex VAT £ 1,015.83
Inc VAT £ 1,219.00
Honda EG3600CL Endurance High-performance 3600W Generator (Sockets: 1x 16A 400V / 1x 16A 230V)
Be first to know when it's available again. Submit your email address here:
The Honda EG3600CL generator is a high-performance 3600w machine which features a digital automatic voltage regulator (D-AVR) to provide cleaner, smoother power. This model boasts an excellent, extended run time and incorporates an enhanced anti-vibration system into the unit to considerably reduce vibration and noise levels.
This petrol generator is housed within a durable tubular frame and has a centralised layout of all controls which makes it incredibly simple to operate. This machine is highly versatile and can be used for a wide range of rental and commercial applications.
We service and repair Honda Generators
You can use our Glasgow Repair Centre
for your annual generator service
to keep your warranty valid.
Perfect if you're close by!
See more of our Honda Generators
As an official Honda dealer, we perform a full pre-delivery inspection (PDI) on your generator before we deliver it to you. That includes a test run with fuel and oil inserted - as recommended by Honda.
We register your generator for warranty purposes. We take care of all the paperwork so you don't have to! Click the Honda Warranty tab above for more.
We include the exact amount of oil you'll require in a seperate container with your generator.
As an authorised Honda dealer, we register your Honda product for its warranty and take care of all of the paperwork so you don't have to!
Find out more about Honda's Warranty here.
An annual service is required to keep your warranty valid. Near Glasgow? Use our authorised Honda service
Free UK Delivery
Next Working Day Delivery
Order by 3pm*
1 Hour Time Slot
via text alert
Delivery 6 Days a Week
Monday - Saturday
to UK mainland when you spend £99 (up to 30kg).
You can test your delivery postcode at the first step of the checkout.
A surcharge applies for orders that include a 'bulky item'/where the total weight is over 30kg. A 'bulky item' will highlight itself on the product description page. A surcharge also applies for orders that are being delivered to a UK offshore postcode. This surcharge is discounted when you spend over £99.
Our working days are Monday - Friday.
Only for in-stock items (on the product description page it will display either 'next day' or '3-4 days dispatch'). Order by 2pm for items that trigger a 'freight rate' surcharge at the checkout (e.g. heavy generators and table saws) as well as anything that includes gas canisters (e.g. Paslode nails). Please allow an extra day for Scottish Highlands postcodes. Freight items can not be delivered offshore.
Untracked 7-10 working day delivery (small parcels).
We can now provide low-cost delivery for certain small parcels of up to 2kg for orders under £99. This service is provided by Royal Mail (currently on a 7-10 working day service if in stock). It's applicable on some accessories from Bosch, Festool, DeWalt, Trend, Fein and Makita. Some compact 18V body only tools will also qualify. This service won't accept any combustible items such as canisters, cartridges or lithium batteries.
- Our deliveries are very easy to track, plus you'll get a handy 1 hour delivery window so you know when to expect your items. You'll receive a tracking number with your 'order dispatched' email.
- Your VAT invoice is always in the box with your goods.
- Your goods are always securely packaged when leaving our warehouse. We strive to ensure your goods reach you in prime condition.
- Our main courier is DPD. We use DPD for the vast majority of our deliveries. APC and TNT handle other specific types of deliveries for us. In poor weather conditions our couriers may experience delays that are out of our control, however we will help you in every way possible to track delivery progress.
- Delivery to construction/job sites is possible, but done so at your own risk. Our service can deliver to an address, but we can't guarantee delivery to a specific person or location at the address. For the best outcome, please provide detailed courier instructions and a contact number that we can pass on to the courier.
- Delivery to 'safe place' is not available with our service, someone must be present to receive your delivery. We do this to ensure our couriers deliver to the right person at the right address, to ensure your goods are not lost or stolen. Particularly as most orders are of high value.
|UK standard - next day - orders over £99||FREE|
|UK standard - next day - orders below £99||£6.99|
|UK standard - next day before noon - orders over £99||£8.99|
|UK standard - next day before noon - orders below £99||£15.99|
|Scottish Highlands - 1-2 days - orders over £99||FREE|
|Scottish Highlands - 1-2 days - orders below £99||£6.99|
|UK Saturday premium - orders over £99||£24.00|
|UK Saturday premium - orders below £99||£30.99|
Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands & other UK Islands
|UK offshore - 1-2 working days - orders over £99||£7.00|
|UK offshore - 1-2 working days - orders below £99||£13.99|
|Channel Islands - 2 working days - orders over £99||£15.00|
|Channel Islands - 2 working days - orders below £99||£21.99|
|Order includes Paslode nails/gas:|
|Channel Islands - 3-5 working days - orders over £99||Unavailable|
|Channel Islands - 3-5 working days - orders below £99||Unavailable|
|UK freight - 1-2 working days||£25.00|
|Highlands freight - 2/3 days||£100.00||Offshore freight||Unavailable|
It's unsafe to lift anything above 30kg, so a pallet is required to transport these goods.
UK - Next Working Day Before Noon (*1pm for some remote postcodes) for in-stock items and only on weekdays. Orders placed after 3pm on Thursday are received on Monday morning. Orders placed after 3pm on Friday are received on Tuesday morning.
UK - Saturday Premium for in-stock items ordered between 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday to be received on Saturday. No Sunday deliveries.
Want to collect in Glasgow? Reserve online and pick up at your convenience:
1. Add any in-stock items to your basket on our website
2. Select 'Collection - Glasgow Store' at the checkout
3. Enter your name, number, email & invoice address
4. Collect and pay in store (within 2 business days)
Delivery is available to Ireland. We're currently unable to ship items above 30kg. You must place your order with VAT included. We will then refund the VAT upon confirmation of your VAT number. Email your VAT number to email@example.com immediately after placing your order.
All of our delivery charges are as per the costs from the courier. We always strive to improve on these.
Get the latest news, special offers and up-coming events from Kelvin Power Tools delivered direct to your inbox.