How To Parcel your Paslode
We know the best tricks to make sure your Paslode is completely secure
throughout it's journey to our Approved Repair Centre.
Here's a few simple steps!
For ALL Collections
- Put the Paslode, battery and charger in its carry case
- Put a note of your name and address in your Paslode case
- The carry case MUST go in a cardboard box
Ensure the Paslode case is as secure as possible inside
- Tape the box shut
- Additional Tip: With a marker pen write “No.22 G52 4LT” (our address)
on the box so if the label does come off, DPD know where it’s headed!
- That's it job done!
For Shop Drop OFFs
You also have to:
- Print your DPD Label from the email you will receive shortly after
your phone call with us
- Apply the DPD Label to the outside of the cardboard box.
As the label is the only official tracker, please make sure it can’t come off.
- That’s it, your package is good to go!